DFW Real Estate Services to Home Buyers
Buying a home can be an overwhelming experience, especially when it is your first time going through the process. The DFW real estate market can be exhausting to venture into with all the choices of metroplex homes for sale. We realize this, so we go the extra mile for our home buying clients — not only to ensure their success but also to put them at ease along the way.
Accessibility is a big part of the real estate process. Home buyers want to stay in close touch with their Realtors at all times during the home buying process, and when you partner with DFW Realties, you will be able to reach your DFW Realtor even outside of normal business hours. That is because our Realtors are available by phone between 8 AM and 8 PM.
You can also rest assured that your Realtor will be an expert in all aspects of the home buying process. From the initial search of DFW homes for sale to the final closing, your DFW Realtor will always help you with your transaction.
Buying a Home in DFW Real Estate MLS Metroplex
DFW Realties understands that, for most people, a home purchase can be overwhelming for many reasons. These reasons range from financial concerns to general uncertainty regarding the many steps it takes to buy the right home. We, at DFW Realties, serve you by guiding you through these steps to ensure you buy a quality Dallas – Fort Worth home.
We believe that a well-informed buyer will have peace of mind when it is time to close on the home. It is our duty to provide you with all the trustworthy tools and resources you need to make a well-informed home buying decision.
Why Work with a Realtor to Buy a Home?
A good Realtor is helpful to a buyer in the following areas:
- Realtors provide much needed, time saving assistance in the buying process by providing objective information about each property. REALTORS® have access to a variety of informational resources and can quickly provide local community information on utilities, zoning, schools and safety. We also assist buyers in determining whether an area is good for potential resale.
- Realtors can help you negotiate on DFW homes for sale. There are several key negotiating factors, including price, financing, terms, date of possession, as well as repair liability and cost.
- Realtors provide due diligence to clients in the evaluation of the property. A Realtor assists buyers in finding qualified professionals, such as Home Inspectors that thoroughly examine a home. Inspectors examine many areas, checking for termites, dry rot, asbestos, foundation problems, roof condition, as well as septic tank and well systems, just to name a few.
- Realtors guide buyers through the closing process to ensure the entire transaction is done correctly and to the buyer’s satisfaction.
Why Work with DFW Realties?
- We are patient throughout all steps of the buying experience and believe that a comfortable client will be a satisfied client.
- DFW Realties provides due diligence in the evaluation of each prospective property and refers buyers to qualified inspection professionals who conduct thorough investigations on each home.
- DFW Realties goes beyond searching just MLS (Multiple Listing Service) listings for DFW homes for sale on the market. We also thoroughly research FSBO (For Sale by Owner) homes to ensure clients have a comprehensive selection of homes to choose from.
- With DFW realties, buyers will have access to agents with superior negotiation skills.
- We have knowledge of mortgage servicing and therefore can assist you better than other Realtors.
- DFW Realties also has specialized searching capabilities on our website.
DFW Realties believes that patience throughout all aspects of the buying process leads to satisfied clients, and for this reason, we emphasize the quality of our service over the quantity of the leads we receive. We provide all of the DFW real estate tools and resources you will need to buy a home in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Steps to Buying a Home in Dallas – Fort Worth
Buying a home gives you the personal satisfaction of being a homeowner, a sense of community and will provide stability for you and your family. It also provides tax advantages. More importantly, owning your home will help build lasting good memories and relationships between you, your family and your friends.
One of the most important financial and emotional decisions for you and your family is buying a home. A home is also one of the biggest purchases in your life. A well-informed buyer makes better value decisions. Please Contact Us or follow the logical Steps to Buying a Home in Dallas – Fort Worth for a successful DFW home buying transaction.
- Calculate how much you can borrow by using: myFICO.com – How Much Can I Borrow? Calculator . Budget wisely.
- Use the Mortgage Worksheet. Shop for your loan effectively.
- Read: FDIC.gov – For Major Life Events: Ways to Cope Financially During and After a Big Change. Plan for contingencies.
- Read: MyMoney.gov – The Federal Government’s website dedicated to helping Americans understand more about their money – how to save it, invest it, and manage it to meet their personal goals.
- Read: PCMag.com – The Best Password Managers. Sign up for a Password Manager account to secure your online financial accounts.
3 Tips to Buying a Home
- Determine what your budget is. By knowing your budget, you will save time, as your focus will be upon those homes within your carefully prescribed budget.
- Determine what features are most important to you in your new home. By providing this Wish List to your Realtor, you will again take better advantage of your time, as your Realtor will be able to provide you with listings more tailored to your specifications.
- Keep a Check List of each home you preview. This record of your likes and dislikes will come in handy later.
Tax Calculators by County in the DFW Real Estate Metroplex
- Estimate property taxes in Dallas County: Property Tax Estimator – Dallas Central Appraisal District.
- Estimate property taxes in Denton County: Denton County Property Tax Estimator.
- Estimate property taxes in Tarrant County: Tax Estimator – Tarrant County Tax Website.
- Calculate property taxes in Collin County: Collin County Property Tax Calculator.